Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This one goes out to Jen.


Having no sisters of my own, I have acquired a few girlfriends over the years that have 'sister status' in my life... and Jennifer Jo Harwell is one of them. (I even went so far as to embarrass myself at her rehearsal dinner by saying in my speech that I wished I was in the pictures of her and her REAL sister, Sarah, growing up... too far? maybe so. probably so.) Well, my dear sweet sister friend Jen is going to have a sweet baby boy tomorrow and I just wanted to toss some love out into the interweb... Russell Graham Harwell was weighing in at a ripe 9 lbs. and 8oz when she was at the doc on Monday... and so, for obvious reasons, they are going to invite our little linebacker into the world on Wednesday, whether he is 'ready' or not. We are praying for all the best health and memories...for tomorrow is a BIG DAY!



On our trip to New York this summer... Jen was already with child. Every time we indulged in a glass of wine, she would grab the glass before we could sip it and just take a sniff... longingly.

Here's to having a glass of wine in celebration, so soon... Love you, sister!

1 comment:

brown eyed blogg said...

im so happy for her!!!!!!