Friday, January 2, 2009

Explosion



I couldn't wait for Zach to get home from work to document what had happened... My belly shot out like a cannon. I'm not sure if it was all the Christmas treats just finally taking their place in basketball form or our little one making a turn... but it appears that the 24 week bump has made an entrance. VERY curious about how big this puppy is going to get.

Please excuse the smushed face and just know I wanted to share this with the world... awkward pose and all. Funny thing is I got an amazing tripod for Christmas and it didn't occur to me to use it until mid post. The mirror and smushed up face will have to do for now. I'll show off my tripod skills later.

3 comments:

Fern said...

Love the album covers (?) on the wall....very cool!

Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

so yes... the belly is amazing and so cute... but the inner rockstar in me is wondering are those record album covers on the wall?

Are they in frames or how are they hung on wall?

Curious for future styling (c: love it!

carrie said...

yes, ladies... they are album covers. the albums have been removed and they are stuck up there with 3m double sided adhesive tape. no frames... just stuck straight up there, all 28 of them.