Friday, May 15, 2009

two weeks and two days... and my birthday!

zach has every other friday off and it just so happened that he had today off... my birthday! all i wanted for my special day was to leave the house and feel somewhat normal... so this is us packing up the boy and heading out to run some errands. we felt quite empowered to brave the world. don't worry, i kept him secure in my sling so no one could cough on him... and he did great! we ran some errands and went for a nice walk... it has been a wonderful and relaxing 27th.








this last pic if from my first mother's day. so wonderful... and almost an out of body experience because it just almost didn't feel real. everyone came to our house and zach and our mom's cooked a delicious lunch for us all.

i just can't believe i am a mom. true love.

2 comments:

brown eyed blogg said...

you r.o.c.k.

im SO proud of you. he is so cute and wonderful and you are an awesome mom. i want you to be my mom and my next door neighbor.

go look at my posts lately. i look like a 7th grader compared to what you ahve been doing.....

love you miss you

Sam said...

yahoo Carrie! You guys look so happy and you look GREAT!