Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 week old!

after 6 long days in the hospital, it was wonderful to get home on sunday and start to settle into a routine here. we are having to supplement each feeding with some formula because of a medicine they gave me in the hospital to keep me from bleeding during the c section... so that has had some frustrating moments... but i have become a nursing and pumping machine and we are going to do all we can to get the supply up. for now, porter is happy and not hungry... which is what matters most.

we are so in love.



this was when we were all still in the hospital




being perfect




look how long!




7 comments:

lucy said...

my heart thanks you.
he is just wonderful.
and i love him. everyday.

brown eyed blogg said...

OMG HE IS SO CUTE I LOVE HIM CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HIM!!!!!!

Jen Harwell said...

So cute Carrie... I can't wait to come back down and see him... I was thinking the 2nd week in June. He is precious. You are doing awesome!!

Denise said...

Abigail thinks he is SO handsome! I want to call and check in on you guys -- it will happen sometime soon, but I know how crazy (and wonderful) the first few days of being home can be. I would also love to come visit one day soon and help out -- we can chat about it soon. LOVE YOU! I just know you're a great momma!!

Megan Sandoz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Sandoz said...

He is so precious!!

Ethan, Kristen, Claire and Griffin said...

He is perfect. Long like his Daddy. We can't wait to meet him!