Monday, May 18, 2009

first day alone

Today was my first full day without a visitor ... and it has been pretty nice. It is very strange though how quickly the time flies by and you just think "I haven't done anything yet today!" But I have to keep reminding myself I have done a lot... I am raising a boy. (raising a boy seems like quite the exaggeration when all he does is eat, sleep and poop... but Ill take the personal affirmation) It's hard to believe he has almost been in this world 3 weeks now. What a grown up! Zach took these pics on Sunday morning while we were sleeping. I got up for the the early morning feeding and for some reason didn't feel like taking him back to the bassinet... so we cuddled for a while until the next feeding. Zach calls these 'momma bear'.






2 comments:

lucy said...

when can this bear come?

Jen Harwell said...

so sweet. i love these pics. can't wait to see yall soon.