Thursday, July 14, 2011

update

He did take a nap yesterday - from 330-5. Not what I would call ideal, but Ill take it. Last night he asked to go to sleep in his big boy bed - and then cried at 9:00 (well over an hour after we put him down). I went to check on him and he was in the pack n play with all his things except one (the reason he was crying) He needed me to get it for him.... and he went back to snoozing.

Let me be clear - this means he put himself in the pack n play... and gathered all his things to make his little nest. Amazing.

Today we went to a party at a splash park and played hard - He is sleeping like an angel right now.

I know no one cares about these details, but I think someday I will want to remember how hilarious this time was. Fighting the sleep in the pack n play so much that we take our clothes off one day and throw everything we know and love as far away as possible... and not 3 hours later, get out of bed, put everything we know and love into the pack n play and climb in to sleep all night long. Two year olds are the most interesting humans.

Here is a cell phone pic from the party today. Fun in the sun!

No comments: