Sunday, May 2, 2010

party!

Porter's Birthday Party was a blast! We all went out to the park and grilled hotdogs, drank root beer floats, ate cupcakes, and chased toddlers around and tried (unsuccessfully) to keep them from eating dirt. I couldn't have asked for better company to celebrate our baby's first year of life. We were so blessed by the friends and family that came out to root for our guy and thank God for his life. So thankful... I did hate that I didn't get pictures of everyone and never got any group pictures but I guess that's just how it is. Here are a few of what I got... If you came to the party and have more, please send them to me!
























and if you didn't notice... yes, porter got a super 'p' cape for his birthday... is there anything cuter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous birthday! hope "we" will make to one someday soon!