Monday, December 29, 2008

Documentation.

We are joining the masses and starting a blog to document this crazy process... Apparently I'm a little late in doing so... but if you know me well, being a little late is nothing new (If you know Zach well, you know he has been asking me to do this for quite a while and had he been in charge of it, it would have been done the second it crossed his mind... we need eachother). Zach and I are going to welcome a new member into our family sometime in late April and we couldn't be more excited. We are hoping this blog can document all things Z and C + One... here are some starting pics. 22 Week Bump

2 comments:

Denise said...

Ohh hooray! You're adorable -- I LOVE it!

Ethan, Kristen, Claire and Griffin said...

yeah! welcome to blogger! So exciting! send me the info on that photography class!