Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas and what we've been up to around here...

Things have been busy busy around here - Porter had surgery (minor), Zach and I both had strep throat, Porter had his first ear infection (and ruptured ear drum!), I finished out the semester of teaching, Zach has been studying and looking into new fun options for his career... and I am pregnant again (18 weeks)! Wowzah - so that's why there has been no blogging.

I can't really even begin to say how wonderfully fun and relaxing this Christmas was - We were home and just rested, cooked, played and enjoyed each other's company. It has been a sweet time that is coming to a close all too quick... but I don't think we will ever forget this Christmas. It was a real joy. I am thankful for so so many things.

Enough words. Here are some pics. Love you all and hope to be back to more regular posts in the new year.

















































6 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

Yay! I was happy for a post today :) Great pics and so excited for your newest little one! Congratulations!

emily said...

Congratulations to you and Zach! How so very exciting! What great pictures of Porter. And I am glad he is still enjoying the monkey! :)

Laura SanchezQuan said...

So happy for you guys. I guess you'll have to change the blog to C and Z plus two? P is soooooo cute in all those pictures! I love his hair!

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos and such. I am glad the holiday was good for you guys. Karl and I had a quiet one with Neil. We start back to school on Monday....can hardly wait til Spring Break. So excited about your pregnancy... keep healthy. Give your boys a hug from us. Blessings, Susan and Karl P

Denise said...

The pictures are darling! So happy that you relaxed and enjoyed home - I think those are the best days. Can't wait to hear about the new gummy's gender! ;)

lisa said...

i am so exicted for yall! congrats! yes, you need to give me a call and i'll let you know what life is like with two... a small indication of what life is like is that i am just now responding to your big news and you wrote it on my blog the day after luke was born! :) so sorry! it is wonderful though! oh, and i'm pretty open to porter marrying mary! especially after i saw that static picture! he is adorable and seems like such a fun little guy! do you know what your having yet? find out soon?