Monday, September 13, 2010

Cole Philip Thompson

Holly, my best friend's sister, had a baby. An amazingly perfect - sleepy - quiet - dainty - little baby boy - named Cole, after their brother. Meeting this little man felt like meeting family. Holly already looked like she'd been doing this for years and it brought such joy to my heart to be around a room full of Hortons - watching the family grow. Here are a few of my initial faves - Holly and Phil, thank you so much for letting me into your home to see some of these precious first moments.









































3 comments:

lucy said...

my favorite of all your pictures....l.o.v.e them!

Anonymous said...

lucy your nephew is so beautiful & so precious!!! and carrie your photos just amaze me... me & baby boy arriving soon want to be scheduled for your amazing art!!!

carrie said...

ray - you bring me that little bambino and i will take his picture! in all seriousness... let me know if/when yall will be in texas and we can set something up! thanks for the compliments! im really loving doing this...