Friday, July 9, 2010

Box Wedding

So, I shot my first wedding a couple weeks ago and thought I would share a sampling of the night. I know that the bride and groom and their families are hankering to see a few so I am sharing them here... Ben and Jennifer were both so chill the entire day of the wedding and their families were a joy to be around. Jennifer did so much of the decor herself and created such an inviting and beautiful space. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect couple to allow me to learn by just jumping in head first. I still have so much to learn and desperately wish I had a photo site and blog up already so I could share these in a more interesting and organized way... but until then, here is the ol' family blog :)





































































3 comments:

lisa said...

carrie... you're impressive! why didn't you ever take pictures of us in college... oh wait, maybe because i had a horrendous cowboy hat on most of my baylor life. :( sad days in the life of lisa.

Megan Sandoz said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You did an amazing job!

Courtney aka Corky said...

carrie. these are fabulous. you captured it all. well done. xo