Sunday, April 18, 2010

p at the park

this was our first weekend to feel like a normal family in months... zach has spent every waking moment over the last few months studying for his professional engineer's test and Friday it was finally here. we have loved having him back...and we are so proud of all the hours of work he put in!












p loved this little peep hole at the park... so fun to see his eyes light up when he looked through and realized he could see us. man we love that little 4 tooth grin.

2 comments:

TheDenbars said...

That pic of Z & P is razor sharp; it looks great! Love the bottom one too. Looking through that peep hole almost makes it look like a fisheye shot. I'm debating whether it's worth the trouble of bringing my camera to ESB next weekend. Just ordered a cheap soft box and I'll probably want to play with it if it gets here by then. Can't wait to see y'all.

Unknown said...

too cute! I got my CD today...thanks!