Saturday, October 31, 2009

I present, the deck.

Husband/Dad writing this time. Sorry ladies, pics of Porter will have to come later. For now we focus on man things, such as decks and the stain that is applied to them. I spent the better part of 5 hours staining the deck yesterday afternoon and the whole block still smells of stain and i think i am still a tad dizzy. I completed the task though and think it turned out ok. It is a tad more red than we(Carrie) wanted but hey, better than run down gray. I want to send a special thank you out to Jim who without his forcing me to stain his 2,000 sq ft of deck this summer, I would not have been able complete this. Thanks for the training Jim! Anyway, more pictures of Porter to come next time.

Before Photos




Amazing After shots of perhaps the best deck in the 78723 zip code:







2 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

That looks so awesome, guys! Great job!

Laura SanchezQuan said...

oh snaaap! I just found Sergio's next project for our deck! I LOVE IT! He might need some forcing...hhmmmm...encouraging. Looks great guys!