Monday, June 8, 2009

updates

There have been a lot of firsts in the last 2 weeks... let me enlighten you.

1. first time to pump in the car. (got a car adapter and went to the top of a parking garage and became a regular milk machine) which leads me to...

2. first time to feed porter in the back seat of my car.

3. first smiles ( we think he's starting to smile... and maybe its just a reflex in his face, but it makes me so happy... trying hard to catch it on film. pics to come.)

4. first time to sleep 6 hours straight!!!! holla. he slept last night from 9 until 3... i am trying to push that last feeding back so he's sleeping 6 hours while I am sleeping. That day will be amazing. although I still have to get up and pump...

5. first time to roll over from his belly to his back. this has now happened several times...

6. first time to poop on zach's leg. that was awesome.

7. my first time to go to dinner without him. i felt naked.

hoping to post pics tomorrow... time is flying by... almost 6 weeks!

3 comments:

brown eyed blogg said...

cannot wait to see him! cannot wait. i will be there tomorrow night. ill call you.

Sam Bennett said...

i can't believe he is already flipping over. he is just so advanced. can't wait to see you in an hour.

Laura said...

i just love it! makes me so happy!